THE TIME HAS COME…
We have begun our journey of turning dreams into reality. As of the 22nd July 2014, the two of us have traveled to Zimbabwe to complete our projects. We have not only exceeded our fundraising target but gone above and beyond all expectations we had at the beginning of this journey, thanks to all the support we have received over the last 15 months.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OFL, we will do everything possible to make these projects successful & sustainable and can’t wait to update everyone on our progress.
Keep up to date with our progress by ‘liking’ us on Facebook on the button below.
Love & Thanks,
Dan & Mike
Opportunities for Life – AFRICA (Official Video)
GIVE WATER : GIVE LIFE
783 MILLION PEOPLE DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO CLEAN DRINKING WATER – THAT’S ROUGHLY 1 IN 10 OF THE WORLDS POPULATION
- 345 Million people in Africa don’t have access to water
- Unsafe drinking water is the main cause of sickness and death in Africa
- The average distance a woman or young girl has to walk each day to collect water is 6km
- Every 20 seconds a child dies from a water related disease
Opportunities for Life are working closely with a rural community in the Domoshawa Region of Zimbabwe – Nyakudya Village.
- Drilling a borehole & installing a pump at a local primary school
- Installing a community pump in the village
- Improving an existing well by building concrete safety covers & installing a winch. This water will then be used to grow a nutrition garden.
- Completing the Nyakudya Primary School water project.
To help us make a difference for Nyakudya Village & donate, please click on the ‘Donate’ button at the top of the page. 100% of all donations are put towards the costs of the project- which means your donation- no matter how big or small – will be making a direct impact on the community.
By providing access to safe water, we are providing opportunities for improved education, health, & agricultural economic growth leading to a sustainable future for life
-DANIELLE & MICHEAL